We offer our clients access to in-house expert knowledge and advice in the following specialist areas:
- Regulatory development processes and drafting, and support to associated standardisation activities.
- Regulatory Impact Assessment.
- Support to consultation activities on ATM-related regulatory and standardisation material.
- Policy, regulation, planning, procedures and technical requirements for ATM surveillance systems, particularly for Secondary Surveillance Radar (SSR), Mode Select (Mode S) Elementary and Enhanced Surveillance, Automatic Dependent Surveillance- Broadcast (ADS-B) and Wide Area Multilateration (WAM).
- Global and European aeronautical spectrum management.
- Development of ATM frequency management policy, planning, procedures and operations.
- Aircraft identification policy, rules and techniques employed in the civil ATM sector.
- Air Traffic Control policy and procedures, and the provision of Air Traffic Services.
- Civil/military co-ordination and interoperability.
- Military Data Link 16 frequency clearance and safety management.
- Training, coaching and mentoring.
- PRINCE2 Project Management Methodology.
In addition, with access to a network of associate companies and consultancy expertise, we are also able to draw on a skills base across the Communications, Navigation and Surveillance (CNS), Aeronautical Information Management (AIM), Digital Data Link, Airspace Design and Management, and Safety domains.
Click on CV for more information about the Adept ATM Limited consultants.